Windomnet Medallion Hunt Contest Details and Rules: Beginning Monday, June 3rd, 2019 Windomnet Medallion Hunt clues will be released daily at 9:00 AM through June 7th, 2019 unless the medallion is found prior to that date. Clues will be posted on Windomnet website https://wwww.windomnet.com, Windomnet Facebook page and Windom City Hall. Catch the daily clues to help with your search for the Windomnet Medallion hidden outdoors on public property within the Windom, MN city limits. The medallion will not be hidden on any private property, office or grounds, on a golf course, under any artificial or natural turf, or at any construction site.
If the Windomnet Medallion is found, it should be promptly returned to Windom City Hall, 444 9th Street Windom, MN during normal business hours M-F 8 AM – 5 PM. If the medallion is not found or turned in by Friday, June 7th, 2019 at 5:00 PM, Windomnet reserves the right to discontinue the contest if deemed necessary. Windomnet reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if public property is destroyed or other damaging circumstances occur.
1) Must have Windomnet fiber optic service connection at residence to be eligible
2) Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3) All participants agree that Windomnet and their respective affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by participants for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this contest.
4) Except where legally prohibited, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Windomnet, its partners, and those acting under its authority to use his or her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising and/or publicity without compensation.
5) No purchase is necessary to win.
6) All contest rules and decisions are final. Employees, immediate family members of City of Windom and its various departments are not eligible. Riverfest volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible.
7) Prize must be claimed by the winner and is not transferable.
8) The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Windomnet is reserved exclusively for the municipality. Its decisions shall be final.