Windomnet Medallion Hunt: Terms and Conditions
2020 Prize: Gigabit Speed Internet for 6 Months
Contest Details and Rules: Windomnet Medallion Hunt clues will be released daily at 9:00 AM Monday, August 10th, 2020 through Friday August 14th, 2020 unless the medallion is found prior to the end date. Clues will be posted on Windomnet’ s website www.windomnet.com, Windomnet Facebook page and at Windom City Hall. Catch the daily clues to help with your search for the Windomnet Medallion hidden outdoors on public property within the Windom, MN city limits. The medallion will not be hidden on any closed city parks, private property, office or grounds, on a golf course, under any artificial or natural turf, or at any construction site.
If the Windomnet Medallion is found, it should be promptly returned to Windom City Hall, 444 9th Street Windom, MN during normal business hours M-F 8 AM – 5 PM. If the medallion is not found or turned in by Friday, August 14th, 2020 at 5:00 PM, Windomnet reserves the right to discontinue the hunt. Windomnet reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if public property is destroyed or other damaging circumstances occur.
1) Must have Windomnet fiber optic service connection at residence to be eligible
2) Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3) All participants agree that Windomnet and their respective affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by participants for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this contest.
4) Except where legally prohibited, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Windomnet, its partners, and those acting under its authority to use his or her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising and/or publicity without compensation.
5) No purchase is necessary to win.
6) All contest rules and decisions are final. Employees, immediate family members of City of Windom and its various departments are not eligible. Riverfest volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible.
7) Prize must be claimed by the person who discovers the medallion and is not transferable.
8) Prize has no cash value
9) The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Windomnet is reserved exclusively for the municipality. Its decisions shall be final.
2020 Medallion Hunt Clue #1: 2020 has been quite the year. If you come out and find me, you will surely cheer!
2020 Medallion Hunt Clue #2: The river has been rough on the flowers of May. So out of that park is where I will stay.
2020 Medallion Hunt Clue #3: Out by the course makes me a bit dizzy, and I don’t like the island because it’s too busy.
2020 Medallion Hunt Clue #4: Abby is nice, but I am not there. I lie to the east where the weather is fair.
2020 Medallion Hunt Clue #5: FINAL CLUE – The kingdom and ball fields are just too bright. So I like to sit and watch the fish bite. Good Luck!
Windomnet Medallion Hunt Update: The medallion was not found. Thanks to all who participated in the hunt. Please support the Riverfest activities!