Windomnet Medallion Hunt: Terms and Conditions
2023 Prize: Windomnet’s Residential Gigabit Speed Internet with Managed Home WiFi for 6 Months
Contest Details and Rules: Windomnet Medallion Hunt clues will be released daily at 9:00 AM Monday, June, 5th, 2023 through Friday June 9th, 2023 unless the medallion is found prior to the end date. Clues will be posted on Windomnet’ s website www.windomnet.com, Windomnet Facebook page and at Windom City Hall. Catch the daily clues to help with your search for the Windomnet Medallion hidden outdoors on public property within Windom, MN city limits. The medallion will not be hidden in any closed city parks, private property, under any artificial or natural turf, or at any construction site.
If the Windomnet Medallion is found, it should be promptly returned to Windom City Hall, 444 9th Street Windom, MN during summer business hours Monday-Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM CDT. If the medallion is not found or turned in by Friday, June 9th, 2023 at 4:00pm, Windomnet reserves the right to discontinue the hunt. Windomnet reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if public property is destroyed or other damaging circumstances occur.
1) Must be at least 18 years of age and have Windomnet fiber optic service connection at residence to be eligible
2) Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3) All participants agree that Windomnet and their respective affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by participants for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this contest.
4) Except where legally prohibited, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Windomnet, its partners, and those acting under its authority to use his or her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising and/or publicity without compensation.
5) No purchase is necessary to win.
6) All contest rules and decisions are final. Employees, immediate family members of the City of Windom and its various departments are not eligible. Riverfest volunteers and their immediate family members are not eligible.
7) Prize must be claimed by the person who discovers the medallion and is not transferable.
8) Prize has no cash value
9) The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored by Windomnet is reserved exclusively for the municipality. Its decisions shall be final.
2023 Medallion Hunt Clue #1: The medallion’s been hidden for another Riverfest, But it’s going to be tricky, so give it your best!
2023 Medallion Hunt Clue #2: No one could find me last year at Island Park, So this year I am staying away from the dogs’ bark.
2023 Medallion Hunt Clue #3: The west side of town is just not for me, So sorry Abby, Jen, and Dynamite you’re just not for me.
2023 Medallion Hunt Clue #4: I don’t like the lake for fear I might drown, nor at the Kastle as I don’t wear a crown.
2023 Medallion Hunt Clue #5: FINAL CLUE – The Mayflowers give me an itch in my eye, So in the shadow of a Million is where I lie!
2023 Windomnet Medallion Hunt Update: The Windomnet Medallion was not turned in to Windom City Hall by the Friday June 9, 2023 4:00pm deadline.
Now that the Windomnet Medallion Hunt is done, head on down to Island Park and have some fun!